Posted on Friday, 01 February 2019 04:28 PM
Check out a full list of our awesome 2019 summer camps! You'll be able to register online beginning at 8:00 a.m. on Thursday, February 7, 2019. Our Sports Camps and Aquatic Camps are back this year, so be sure to register early to avoid disappointment. Space fills quickly.
To ensure registrations are completed as smoothly, easily and efficiently as possible, we recommend that you log into your RecConnect account prior to this date to make sure your account is active and your information...
Posted on Thursday, 17 January 2019 09:23 AM
We are offering a ton of fun activities on Family Day, Monday, February 18. Families receive $2.00 off Family General Admission! View schedules below.
- 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. indoor track open
- 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. public swim (waterslide open)
- 12:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. weight room open
- 12:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. length swim (65m pool)
- 12:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. family basketball (gymnasium)
- 12:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. family gym sports (gymnasium)
- 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. free public skate (presented...
Posted on Monday, 24 December 2018 09:40 AM
Start the year off right
Posted on Friday, 07 December 2018 10:04 AM
About Lifesaving Society (LSS)
The Lifesaving Society works to prevent drowning and water-related injury through training programs, Water Smart® public education, safety management services, drowning prevention research and lifesaving sport. They are the experts in the field and offer training programs from learn-to-swim through advanced lifesaving, lifeguarding and leadership. The Swim for Life is a complete learn-to-swim program from Parent & Tot through to Leadership.
Benefits of switching