Posted on Thursday, September 22, 2022 05:11 PM
The main water valve will be shut-off for a short time for scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, September 27, 2022.
Revised pool and fitness schedules:
- Aquafit from 7:00 a.m. to 7:45 a.m.
- Spin from 7:00 a.m. to 7:45 a.m.
- Kid Care will open at 9:00 a.m. instead of 8:45 a.m.
- The Weight Room will be closed from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
- The Pools and Sauna will be closed 6:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
The Arena and Tourism Information Desk will remain open, however public washrooms will not be available from 6:30...
Posted on Friday, December 17, 2021 02:35 PM
In accordance with provincial regulations, the City of Brantford will be implementing the following updates for patrons attending City recreational facilities:
- As of December 20, 2021, youth 12 to 17 years old are required to show proof of identification and vaccination or exemption to enter a recreational facility for purposes including organized recreational sport. Examples of proof of identification are a birth certificate, citizenship card, driver’s license, Government-issued identification...
Posted on Saturday, January 29, 2022 09:32 AM
In accordance with the provincial announcement to safely and gradually reopen, the following changes to City services and programs will go into effect beginning January 31, 2022.
Residents are reminded to continue to follow physical distancing and face covering public health measures, and adhere to the provincial gathering limits under Step 3 of the Roadmap to Reopen framework as follows:
- Maximum 25 people for outdoor gatherings and organized public events with limited exceptions.
Posted on Saturday, December 18, 2021 05:20 PM
In accordance with provincial regulations and new preventative measures announced on December 17, the following changes to City services and programming will go into effect beginning December 19th, 2021:
Capacity limits in all City facilities will be limited to 50%. This includes the Wayne Gretzky Sports Centre (WGSC), and arenas. Capacity in all spaces including spectator and non-spectator areas, the WGSC fitness Centre and the Centreline Physio, Sports & Wellness clinic...
Posted on Friday, April 02, 2021 08:31 AM
BRANTFORD, ON – As a result of an alarming surge in case numbers and COVID-19 hospitalizations across the province, earlier today the Ontario government announced a provincewide emergency brake shutdown effective Saturday, April 3, 2021, at 12:01 a.m. that will be in place for at least four weeks. Below is a breakdown of the impacts of the shutdown on City facilities.
City facilities that remain open during the provincewide shutdown
While some services and facilities presently remain...