Posted on Friday, March 18, 2022 03:56 PM
Our weight room offers cardio equipment, stretching area, weight machines and free weights. You must be 13 years or over, and have a Facility Pass to enter. If you don't know where to start, we offer a 30-minute orientation with one of our certified instructors who will show you the ropes, and how to safely use the equipment. To schedule an appointment please call 519-756-9900 or email email@example.com.
New weight room hours
- Monday to Friday from 5:45 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday...
Posted on Friday, December 17, 2021 02:35 PM
In accordance with provincial regulations, the City of Brantford will be implementing the following updates for patrons attending City recreational facilities:
- As of December 20, 2021, youth 12 to 17 years old are required to show proof of identification and vaccination or exemption to enter a recreational facility for purposes including organized recreational sport. Examples of proof of identification are a birth certificate, citizenship card, driver’s license, Government-issued identification...
Posted on Friday, December 03, 2021 02:13 PM
Give the Gift of Health with the Wayne Gretzky Sports Centre. Looking for last minute gift ideas? Buy a $25.00 gift certificate and receive a $5.00 gift certificate free or purchase a $50.00 gift certificate and get a $10.00 gift certificate free! Gift Certificates can be used towards the purchase of a Facility and/or Pool Pass, swim lessons or registered programs.
This offer is valid until December 31, 2021 and has no cash value.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling...
Posted on Monday, April 20, 2020 11:44 AM
We are excited to announce that we have just launched a Wayne Gretzky Sports Centre fitness focused Facebook group to help you and your family and friends connect! It's a place where yourself, along with friends and family, will be able to stay connected, motivated and active. You will discover;
- healthy habits for your mind, body and soul
- fitness tips and tricks
- easy workouts from your friendly fitness instructors and much more!
You do not need to be a member to join. It's open to everyone!
Posted on Friday, March 18, 2022 03:17 PM
On Monday, February 21, 2022, get out of the cold and splash in for a public swim on Family Day. Swim times are 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. or 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Pre-registration is required. Registration for the week of February 21 begins at 7:00 a.m. on February 16 at brantford.ca/RecConnect.
Regular swim admission rates apply.
Facility hours on Family Day
- Weight room: 11:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Indoor track: 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Fitness classes are not offered on Family Day