The Dryland Training room contains equipment for sports training. It is home to the Synrgy360 which offers stations for interval and strength training exercises. Mats, weights and sports specific training equipment are available for your use.
Registered programs are available to all customers; you do not need to have a fitness membership to enroll. Separate fees apply for registered programs. This icon indicates a
Register online for registered programs listed below.
Schedule in effect beginning September 4.
If you want more information about the class check out our fitness class descriptions.
- 10:00-11:00 am - Work It Circuit!
- 09:00-10:00 am - Hit 'Em High Interval Training
- 05:30-06:30 pm - SYNRGY circuit
- 06:45-07:45 pm - SYNRGY circuit
- 09:15-10:15 am - Strollerfit Bootcamp (registered program)
- 05:30-06:30 pm - Next Level Group Training (registered program)
- 04:15-5:15 pm - Adapted Fit (registered program)
- 05:30-06:30 pm - Small Group Training for Beginners (registered program)
- 06:30-07:30 pm - SYNRGY Bootcamp
- 06:45-07:45 am - Next Level Group Training (registered program)
- 05:30-06:30 pm- Total Body Interval
- 09:00-09:30 am - Little Ninjas, ages 4-6 (registered program)
- 09:45-10:30 am - Karate Kids, ages 7-10 (registered program)
- 10:45-11:45 pm - Kid Fit, ages 9-12 (registered program)