Looking for free skates? Learn more about community skate exchanges and drop-off locations.
Family Skate (1 adult & up to 5 child limit per adult)
$2/each skater including adults
- Wednesdays 2:00-3:00 pm (July 4-August 29, 2018)
- Friday, September 14 (PA Day) 1:00-3:00 pm
- Tuesday, October 2 (PA Day) 1:00-3:00 pm
- Friday, November 16 (PA Day) 1:00-3:00 pm
Cancellations: August 8
Stick n' Puck (5 and under)
$2/person (5 and under).
- Monday 10:30-11:30 am
- Wednesday 3:30-4:30 pm
- Tuesday & Thursday 2:45-3:50 pm
Cancellations: October 8, November 29, December 24, 25 & 27, January 10, February 18
Rules: Participants must be 5 years old or under. CSA approved helmets are highly recommended. Maximum of 2 children per parent is required. Helmet, Sticks and gloves are strongly recommended. Sticks and pucks are not provided. Organized games or practices will not be permitted. Pushers, strollers or skating aids are not permitted on the ice.
Adult Only Skating (18+)
- Thursdays 1:00-2:30 pm (April 5-September 27)
- Tuesday & Thursday 1:00-2:30 pm (beginning October 2)
Cancellations: August 9, 16, November 29, December 25 & 27
Rules: CSA aproved helmets are highly recommended. No hockey equipment allowed on the ice. Skating aids are permitted.
Drop-In Adult Shinny Hockey (18+)
- Tuesdays & Thursdays 12:00-1:20 pm (April 3-August 30)
Cancellations: August 7, 9, 16, 21 & 23
- A maximum of 20 skaters and 2 goalies are permitted on the ice surface.
- We do not organize games. This is a drop-in program that is based on a 'first to sign-in, first to play' basis.
- Each skater is responsible to pay and sign their own name on the waiver before play.
- CSA approved helmet, full face mask, neck guard, shoulder pads, hockey pants and gloves, jock/jill, elbow/knee pads and jerseys are strongly recommended.
- There are no refs, offside calls, icing or whistles allowed.
- No body contact, slap shots, fighting or offensive behaviour will be tolerated.
Parent & Tot Skating (5 and under)
- Tuesday & Thursday 2:45-3:50 pm (beginning October 2)
Cancellations: November 29, December 25 & 27
Rules: CSA approved helmets are highly recommended. Child participants must be 5 or under.Sticks and pucks are not permitted.Organized hockey games and scrimmages are not permitted.Pushers, strollers or skating aids are permitted on the ice.
Public Skating (all ages welcome)
$3/person or $25.50/10 visits (4 and under are free).
- Saturday 3:30-5:30 pm (beginning October 6)
- Sunday 5:30-7:30 pm (beginning October 7)
Cancellations: October 20, November 10 & 24, December 15 & 29, January 5, February 9, 23 & 24
Rules: CSA approved helmets are strongly recommended. Play Safe! Unacceptable activities include: tag, horseplay, sitting or jumping over the boards, cutting in and out of other skaters, skating against the flow of skaters, standing still in the middle of the flow of skaters, skating backwards or throwing snow. Use of sleighs, chairs, sticks & pucks, strollers, skating aids or any other items, that may interfere with the safety of any other skater while on the ice surface is not permitted.For the child's safety please do not carry children. Food & Drink are not permitted on the ice.If you fall, please get up as soon as possible to avoid collisions. Beginner skaters are required to stay in the center of the circle or designated area.Follow the direction of arena personnel.