Family Skate (1 adult & up to 5 child limit per adult)
$2/each skater including adults
- Winter Break - Wednesday, January 3, 1:00-3:00 pm & Thursday, January 4 10:00 am-12:00 pm
- March Break - Monday, March 12, Wednesday, March 14 & Friday, March 16, 1:00-3:00 pm
Cancellations: none at this time.
Stick n' Puck (5 and under)
$2/person (5 and under).
- Mondays 10:30-11:30 am (until March 26, 2018)
- Tuesdays 2:45-3:50 pm (until March 27, 2018)
- Wednesdays 3:30-4:30 pm (until March 28, 2017)
- Thursdays 2:45-3:50 pm (until March 29, 2018)
Cancellations: December 21, 25, 26, 27, 28, January 1, 9, 11, February 19
Rules: Participants must be 5 years old or under. CSA approved helmets are highly recommended. Maximum of 2 children per parent is required. Helmet, Sticks and gloves are strongly recommended. Sticks and pucks are not provided. Organized games or practices will not be permitted. Pushers, strollers or skating aids are not permitted on the ice.
Adult Only Skating (18+)
- Tuesdays & Thursdays 1-2:30 pm (until March 29, 2018)
Cancellations: December 21, 26, 28.
Rules: CSA aproved helmets are highly recommended. No hockey equipment allowed on the ice. Skating aids are permitted.
Adult Shinny Hockey (18+)
Cancellations: none at this time
Rules: CSA approved helmet, full face mask, neck guard, shoulder pads, hockey pants and gloves, jock/jill, elbow/knee pads and jerseys are strongly recommended. There are no refs, offside calls, icing or whistles allowed. No body contact, slap shots, fighting or offensive behaviour will be tolerated.
Parent & Tot Skating (5 and under)
- Tuesdays & Thursdays 2:45-3:50 pm (until March 29, 2018)
Cancellations: December 21, 26, 28, January 9, 11
Rules: CSA approved helmets are highly recommended. Child participants must be 5 or under.Sticks and pucks are not permitted.Organized hockey games and scrimmages are not permitted.Pushers, strollers or skating aids are permitted on the ice.
Public Skating (all ages welcome)
$3/person or $25.50/10 visits (4 and under are free).
- Saturdays 3:30-5:30 pm (until March 17, 2018)
- Sundays 5:30-7:30 pm (until March 18, 2018)
FREE skating sponsored by Tim Horton's:
- Saturday, December 23 from 3:30-5:30 pm
- Saturday, December 30 from 3:30-5:30 pm
- Tuesday, January 2 from 11:00 am-1:00 pm
Cancellations: December 24, 31, January 6, February 10, 24, 25, March 24, 25, 31
Rules: CSA approved helmets are strongly recommended. Play Safe! Unacceptable activities include: tag, horseplay, sitting or jumping over the boards, cutting in and out of other skaters, skating against the flow of skaters, standing still in the middle of the flow of skaters, skating backwards or throwing snow. Use of sleighs, chairs, sticks & pucks, strollers, skating aids or any other items, that may interfere with the safety of any other skater while on the ice surface is not permitted.For the child's safety please do not carry children. Food & Drink are not permitted on the ice.If you fall, please get up as soon as possible to avoid collisions. Beginner skaters are required to stay in the center of the circle or designated area.Follow the direction of arena personnel.