Swim every Tuesday for only $2 per person from 7:00-8:30 pm. Waterslide is open!
June is Recreation & Parks Month
Learn more about the free and low cost activities happening at the facility in the month of June.
- Saturday, June 2: National Health & Fitness Day! Free fitness and gymnasium admission, including the weight room and fitness classes.
- Thursday, June 14: Free adult skate from 1:00-2:30 pm (18+)
- Friday, June 15: 2 for 1 admission for Adult Basketball from 6:00-8:00 pm (18+)
- Monday, June 18: Free Aquafit from 10:30-11:30 am (15+)
- Tuesday, June 19: Free Zumba from 5:30-6:30 pm (15+)
- Thursday, June 28: Free Adult Skate from 1:30-2:30 pm (18+)
Splash n' Summer Special Events
School's Out Swim - Friday, June 29 - 1:30-3:30 pm
Bring a friend or family member and let loose after a long year of hard work!
Toonie Fridays - Every Friday July 6-August 31
Swim for only $2 during any scheduled recreational swim every Friday all summer long!
Water Sports Wednesday - Wednesday July 18 - 2:00-3:00 pm
Join in the fun with water balloon tosses, water basketball and water volleyball. All ages welcome.
Swim to Survive Week - July 15-21
Join us during all public swims between Sunday, July 15-Saturday, July 21 to participate in the Swim to Survive challenge. Attempt the Swim to Survive standard by rolling into deep water, treading water for one minute, followed by swimming 50 metres (2 lengths) of our pool. You may attempt this with or without a personal flotation device "PFD", and everyone that completes the standard will have their name posted on a Swim to Survive logo posted at the Wayne Gretzky Sports Centre! Free with paid admission.
Wild Water Wednesday - Wednesday, August 15 - 2:00-3:00 pm
You won't want to miss a game of 'Greased Watermelon Rugby", team relays and enjoy watermelon at the end of the swim! Free with paid admission.