Customer Appreciation Week: June 11-17
Have your say! Fill out the survey to help us serve you better. Please note: survey closes on June 18 at 11:00 pm.
Sunday, June 11
- 2 for 1 Drop-in Badminton, 10:00 am-12:00 pm
Monday, June 12
- FREE Pound Fitness Demo Class, 5:30 pm-6:30 pm
- "Have your Say" Public Forum (It's your chance to ask questions, share ideas or discuss concerns. Forum takes place in the Pool Meeting Room.), 6:30 pm
Tuesday, June 13
- "Have your Say" (Supervisor will be available to speak to customers in the lobby.), 7:00 am-11:00 am
- FREE Aquafit Class at Woodman Park Outdoor Pool (Located at 491 Grey Street), 12:30 pm-1:30 pm
Wednesday, June 14
- Bioimpedence Body Composition Tests* Only $5/person - Valued at $30!
*Provides measurements of hydration, lean muscle and body fat % (limited spots available. Pre-register with weight room staff.), 5:00 pm-9:00 pm
- FREE 19-hole Mini Putt at Earl Haig Family Fun Park (Must present a valid Gretzky Centre Membership at Earl Haig Family Fun Park located at 101 Market Street South.), 5:00 pm-7:00 pm
Thursday, June 15
- FREE Muscle Tone Class (2nd floor fitness studio), 10:15 am-11:15 am
- NEW! FREE Safe Zone Fitness Demo Class (A fun fitness class designed to help seniors remain independent by promoting strength, agility, flexibility and endurance.), 11:15 am-12:00 pm
- FREE Adult Skate (rink #4), 1:00 pm-2:30 pm
Friday, June 16
- NEW! FREE Athlete Farm Training Fitness Demo Classes (2nd floor activity room)
- Intro to Weight Lifting for Youth (ages 14-17), 4:00 pm- 4:30 pm
- Intro to Weight Lifting for Women (ages 14-17), 5:15 pm- 5:45 pm
- Open Gym for Intermediate-Advanced Weight Lifters, 6:00 pm-6:30 pm
- Athlete Farm Training Open House, 5:00 pm-8:00 pm
(Meet the owner & check out the newest in training room!)
- 2 for 1 Family Basketball Admission (Gymnasium), 5:00 pm-6:30 pm
Saturday, June 17
- "Have your Say" (Supervisor will be available to speak to customers in the lobby.), 7:45 am-9:00 am
- Come out and watch the amazing swimmers at the Grinter Walton Swim Meet! (pool deck), 7:00 am-8:00 pm
Complete a ballot at the front desk to be entered to win an awesome gift bag!
Toonie Public Swims
Join us every Tuesday until June 27 from 7-8:30 pm for only $2/person.
School's out Swim
2 for 1 admission on Friday, June 30 from 1:30-3:30 pm. Bring a friend or family member and let loose after a long year of hard work.
Every Friday from July 7-August 25 pay only $2 per person for all recreational swims!
All Things Water Sports
Water balloon toss, water basketball and water volleyball are all free with paid admission on Wednesday, July 19 from 2:00-3:00 pm.
Drowning Prevention Day
Meet on the pool deck and participate in activities that teach the essentials needed to survive an unexpected fall into deep water and learn how to be safe in and around water. Participants receive a Swim to Survive certificate when completed and stay for the public swim 2:00-4:00 pm FREE on Saturday, July 22 from 1:00-2:00 pm.
Canada Day 150 Swim
Join us for Canadian themed activities celebrating our great country on Tuesday, August 15 from 1:30-3:30 pm.
Wild Water Wednesday
You won't want to miss a game of 'Greased Watermelon Rugby', team relays and enjoy watermelon at the end of the swim. Event is free with paid admission on Wednesday, August 16 from 2:00-3:00 pm.