Toonie Fridays - Every Friday July 6-August 31
Swim for only $2 during any scheduled recreational swim every Friday all summer long!
Free Taking Charge of your Arthritis Education Workshops
Healthcare professionals from The Arthritis Society have advanced training to help education you and offer resources to cope with arthritis. Find out about the importance of exercise in reducing symptoms and explore various treatment options to help improve your quality of life.
- Tuesday, September 4: Rheumatoid Osteoarthritis 9:00 am-4:00 pm
- Wednesday, September 19: Osteoarthritis and Exercise 10:30 am-12:00 pm
- Wednesday, November 7: Osteoarthritis 1:00-3:00 pm
- Wednesday, November 21: Osteoarthritis of the Hands 12:00-3:00 pm
5th Anniversary Celebration - Saturday, September 29 - 1:30-4:30 pm
Join us in a long list of fun activities to celebrate the 5th anniversary of the renovated Gretzky Centre's Grand Opening in 2013.
Check out all the free family fun:
- 1:45 - 3:00 p.m. Intro to Extreme Dodgeball (ages 16+) - Gymnasium
- 2:00 - 4:00 p.m. Public Swim
- 2:00 - 2:45 p.m. Full Body Circuit (ages 13+) - Dryland training room
- 2:00 - 2:45 p.m. Spin for Everyone (ages 13+) - Spin studio
- 2:00 - 2:45 p.m. Zumba for Everyone (ages 13+) - 2nd Floor fitness studio
- 2:30 - 4:00 p.m. Public Skate
- 3:00 - 4:00 p.m. Intro to Karate for Kids (ages 5-12) - Dryland training room
- 3:00 - 3:45 p.m. Muscle Tone (ages 13+) - Spin studio
- Scavenger Hunt & prize ballot
- Face painting
- And more!
Stay up to date with all the exciting information by joining the 5th Anniversary Celebration Facebook event page.