Swim every Tuesday for only $2 per person from 7:00-8:30 pm. Waterslide is open!
Family Day Fun
There is a ton of activities happening at the facility! Receive $2 off Family General Admission on Monday, February 19. Activities include:
- 11:30 am-1:30 pm-Length & Family Swim (65m pool)
- 11:30 am-4:00 pm-Weight Room Open
- 11:30 am-1:30 pm-Family Basketball (gymnasium)
- 1:30-3:30 pm-Family Gym Sports (gymnasium)
- 1:30-4:00 pm-Public Swim (all pools open, slide open)
- 4:00-6:00 pm-Free Public Skate presented by RBC (rink #3)
Healthy Kids Community Challenge free events
- Free drop-in Family Basketball (all ages) Saturday, March 10 & 17 from 12:00-1:30 pm.
- Free drop-in Youth Basketball (11-17 years) Friday, March 23 from 4:00-6:00 pm.
- Free drop-in Splash n' Fun program (7-12 years) Thursday, March 8. 6:15-7:00 pm gymnasium, 7:00-8:00 pm swimming.
Nashville Bus Trip, May 13-18
There’s nothing better than visiting the Music Capital of the USA. This tour has a collage of great experiences. Put on your favourite Honky Tonk boots.....you’re going to need them. Heee Haaww!!
5 Nights | 6 Days | 8 Meals
- Luxury coach transportation & wifi
- Overnight there & back @ theDrury in Middletown, OH
- 3 nights in Nashville Drury Inn
- Guided city tour of Nashville
- Studio B Experience
- Country Music Hall of Fame
- Dinner at Monell’s
- Nashville Nightlife Dinner &Entertainment
- Grand Ole Opry Performance
- Free Time on Broadway
- Duty Free Stops
- MAXIMA Tour Director
- Includes Cancellation Insurance
DAY 1 - Depart for our overnight stay in Middletown, Ohio at the Drury Inn*.
DAY 2 - Arrive mid afternoon in Nashville and check into our hotel (Drury Inn* Nashville), enjoy the managers reception and get ready for an evening of Dinner & Entertainment at “Nashville Nightlife” (B, D)
DAY 3 - This morning we’ll have a guided tour which will cover music row, mansions, the Nashville Parthenon, and much more. This afternoon enjoy some time on Broadway where you can visit printers Alley or stroll the shops and listen to some great music. If your up to it you can take in a Fried Balogna Sandwhich and a Pabst Blue Ribbon at Roberts Western Saloon; or take in the Johnny Cash Museum, what a great experience. We will make our way back to the hotel and freshen up before heading to dinner at the Famous Monels (B, D)
DAY 4 - Today we will learn about the recording industry and walk in the steps of some of North America’s iconic recording artists, we also have a special treat in store. Next, you will have the opportunity for a self guided tour of the Country Music Hall of Fame. After we freshen up, we will then make our way over to Opry Mills for some free time and dinner on own before tonight's performance at the “Grand Ole Opry”. (B)
DAY 5 - Begin our drive back home with an overnight in Middletown, Ohio. (B)
DAY 6 - Arrive back home with amazing musical memories! (B)
* Each night we stay at the Drury Inn there is a Manager Reception with light snacks and two drinks per person.
Double: $1199 CDN Tx Incld
Single: $1669 CDN Tx Incld
Deposit of $250 due at booking with the final balance due April 2, 2018
For more information please call Karen Winter at 519-756-9900 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.