March Break Multi-Level Swim Lessons
A great way for your child to improve swimming skills and complete or work towards their next swim level. All levels cost $58/child. Register online at www.brantford.ca/recconnect and type in the barcode associated with the chosen level.
- Sea Otter/Salamander Level: 9-9:45 am (108143), 10-10:45 am (108144), 10:45-11:30 am (108145)
- Salamander/Sunfish: 9:15-10 am (108146), 10:30-11:15 am (108147)
- Crocodile/Whale: 9-9:45 am (108148)
- Level 1-2: 9:45-10:30 am (108149), 10:45-11:30 am (108150)
- Level 3-5: 10-10:45 am (108152)
- Level 5-7: 10:30-11:15 am (108153)
- Level 7-10: 9:45-10:30 am (108879)
- Private Swim lessons are available. View time online. $92/child
March Break Swims
Additional public swims have been added March 13-17 from 1:30-3:30 pm and Length and Family Swims from 3:30-4:30 pm. Click to view the full recreational swim schedule. Please note the 50m swim on Wednesday, March 15 and Splash & Fun program will not be running over the Break.
March Break Skating
Public Skating ($3/person):
- March 12 5:30-7:30 pm
- March 18 from 3:30-5:30 pm
Family Skating ($2/person):
- March 13, 15 & 17 from 12:00-2:00 pm
Stick n' Puck ($2/person) 5 and under:
- March 13 from 10:30-11:30 am
- March 15 from 3:30-4:30 pm
Adult Only ($1/person) 18+:
- March 14 & 16 from 1:00-2:30 pm
Parent & Tot Skating ($1/person) 5 and under:
- March 14 & 16 from 2:45-3:50 pm
Gymnasium drop-in activities
View a list of gymnasium drop-in activities being offered over the Break.
March Break Aquatic Sports Day Camp - FULL
Join us for games, swim lesson, recreational swim, skating (helmet mandatory), gymnasium activities, crafts, movies and fun! Register online at www.brantford.ca/recconnect .
- Ages: 7-12 years (Must be turning minimum age during the program.)
- Time: 9:00 am-4:30 pm (free extended care available 8:00-9:00 am & 4:30-5:30 pm)
- Dates: March 13-17
- Barcode: 108136
- Cost: $145/week
March Break Junior Lifeguard Club Day Camp - FULL
Experience the skills and maybe even some of the thrills of lifesaving and lifeguarding. Train for friendly competitions and aim for your personal best performance. Campers will learn and participate in first aid and resuscitation skills, fitness and endurance (pool and land), lifesaving and lifeguarding skills, crafts, games, sports and more! Register online at www.brantford.ca/recconnect .
- Ages: 8-12 years
- Date: March 13-17
- Time: 9:00 am-4:00 pm (free extended care available 8:00-9:00 am & 4:00-5:00 pm)
- Cost: $135/person
- Barcode: 108772
LSS National Lifeguard Aquatic Leadership Course - FULL
Register online (link opens in new window). Bronze cross and current standard first aid certification is required as a pre-requisite. Must be 16+ years during the program to attend. Purchase required materials for the course at the Wayne Gretzky Sports Centre.
- Date: March 13-17
- Time: 9:00 am-6:00 pm daily (Friday runs from 9:00 am-2:00 pm)
- Cost: $225/person
- Material: Alert Manual $43 (required material) & CPR Mask Kit $19.50 (required material)
- Barcode: 108777